Acceptable Use Policy
Latest Update: September 19, 2021
This Acceptable Use Policy describes actions that Mint Machine prohibits when Customer uses the Mint Machine Software. BY USING THE MINT MACHINE SOFTWARE, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE MINT MACHINE SOFTWARE.
In connection with Customer’s use of the Mint Machine Software, Customer agrees not to, and not to encourage or allow any other person or entity to, do any of the following:
- Transmit or display any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights or rights of publicity or otherwise violating, infringing or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
- Transmit any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs or code.
- Leave or post negative reviews about Mint Machine or the Mint Machine Software on any platform in an effort to extract extraordinary benefits from Mint Machine, or use any review system to threaten or blackmail Mint Machine representatives into providing refunds or other monetary payouts.
- Harass, threaten, use inappropriate language or behave in an abusive way towards Mint Machine representatives, including with respect to Mint Machine’s support team or through its communication channels.
- Use Mint Machine for a purpose other than running a NFT campaign.
- Engage in activities or transmit any information that are libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Make public false statements, defamatory remarks or false claims against Mint Machine or with respect to the Mint Machine Software.
- Adversely impact the availability, reliability or stability of the Mint Machine Software.
- Launch or facilitate, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any Mint Machine Software or on any third party.
- Attempt to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Mint Machine Software or using the Mint Machine Software in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to Mint Machine, to any user of the Mint Machine Software, to any of our respective customers or to their customers.
- Test or reverse-engineer the Mint Machine Software in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
- Use the Mint Machine Software in any manner that may subject Mint Machine or any third party to liability, damages or danger.
- Use the Mint Machine Software in any manner that violates any applicable third party policies or requirements that Mint Machine has communicated to Customer or to which Customer is subject.
- Use the Mint Machine Software to engage in or in connection with fraudulent activity, or use Customer’s account to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others without their express consent.
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Violate or facilitate the violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation, including laws and regulations, or otherwise promote or engage in illegal activities.
- Register a Mint Machine account with an email of a throw-away email address provider or any other publicly accessible email address.
- Create a Mint Machine account for the purpose of competitive evaluation or research.
- Circumvent user limitations by sharing account logins.
- Reveal your account password to others or allowing use of your account by others.
- Fail to make a reasonable effort to protect your passwords and to secure resources against unauthorized use or access, or fail to configure your hardware and software in a way that reasonably prevents unauthorized users from accessing your account.
All determinations related to violations of this Acceptable Use Policy will be made by Mint Machine in its sole discretion. Mint Machine reserves the right to change this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time without notice by posting changes to Mint Machine’s Site. When we do, we will also revise the “Last Updated” date of this Acceptable Use Policy.